Prometheus Forum
We are the Gods now
Engineers Vs Predators
  • GhostKingLordWolfGhostKingLordWolf  (1 like this)
    Colonist
    Seeing as the Predators were introduced into the Alien series mythology, how about the Engineers, or their Controllers (in the big saucer shaped ship)being at war with the Predators, and that Xenomorphs were originally designed to be used in the war with them?

I don't know about you, but a three-way fight scene, between an Engineer, a Xenomorph, and a Predator, would be EXTREMELY pleasing !!!

What thinks you?
    GHOST KING - Lord Wolf
    www.SkypeAssholes.com - Debate, argue, fight... Bring it.LIVE
  • Sticky_FingazSticky_Fingaz  (4 like this)
    NukSuKow
    The engineers created Predators to keep the xeno population in check. Can't let them run loose face raping whoever they like.
    You read it. I thought it was clear.
  • Lethal_MutationLethal_Mutation  (3 like this)
    Colonist

Seeing as the Predators were introduced into the Alien series mythology, how about the Engineers, or their Controllers (in the big saucer shaped ship)being at war with the Predators, and that Xenomorphs were originally designed to be used in the war with them?

I don't know about you, but a three-way fight scene, between an Engineer, a Xenomorph, and a Predator, would be EXTREMELY pleasing !!!

What thinks you?

Predators are the Engineers' domestic pets like dogs.  
  • MeNotMindingItHurtsMeNotMindingItHurts  (3 like this)
    Spachyderm

What thinks you?

I think the engineer would knock several shades of AVP out of both of them.... as long there wasn't a squid around, obviously.
    Alright, whip it out.
  • VivaLaVidaVivaLaVida  (1 like this)
    Colonist
    I quite like a similar idea of the Engineers and the Predators being warring alien races, and the Engineers created the Xenos as a biological weapon to protect themselves and destroy the Predator race - instead their creation threatens to destroy every race!
  • homer1962homer1962  (11 like this)
    Colonist

What thinks you?

Why stop with 3? How about a 12 man battle royal.

Klingons, daleks, cyberman, SJs, borg, xenos, matrix machines, Agent smiths, terminators, predators and  ID4 aliens.
  • Lethal_MutationLethal_Mutation  (2 like this)
    Colonist
    Tag team tournament!
  • ChevalierChevalier  
    Colonist
    homer1962 said:

What thinks you?

Klingons, daleks, cyberman, SJs, borg, xenos, matrix machines, Agent smiths, terminators, predators and  ID4 aliens.

Has to be 13 man battle royale, because you forgot someone else...

CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Oh no! Not the Hall of Death again! The only way out of here is death!" - Mike Dawson, Dark Seed II.
  • VodiVodi  (16 like this)
    Predator
    homer1962 said:

Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.
  • homer1962homer1962  
    Colonist
    You rock Vodi. I love it.
  • ndetherockndetherock  (1 like this)
    Colonist
    In all seriousness, maybe they created the predators from theirselves. What do we know about the sj?
    muscular - predator like
    Smart - predator have advance tech
    sj have some kind ofhonor as they give themselves up for new life- predators have a certain honor and are not afraid of death.
    human body shape - take away predator head, in the same ballpark
    Brutality - predator would be that

It feels they are the more animalistic version. This is just crazy talk but so is the sj creating humans.

It wouldbe awesome to think these two species were friends and engineers actually prepared the worlds for predators to hunt. Or that they were running away from a group of predators :)
  • Lethal_MutationLethal_Mutation  (1 like this)
    Colonist
    Vodi said:

homer1962 said:

Ha!  Even the albino Matrix twins entered!  Other than blinding opponents with his laser pointer, I'm don't think Locutus will fare well in this fight.

This could be the beginning of a new meme thread.
  • GhostKingLordWolfGhostKingLordWolf  (2 like this)
    Colonist
    WHoaa - Vodi - nice work, and Homer1962 - why stop there?  Let's cast Pinhead and the Cenobites, Freddy Krueger, The 13 Ghosts, and just for good measure - Darth Vader !
    GHOST KING - Lord Wolf
  • RamvoeRamvoe  (2 like this)
    Colonist
    And Candyman
  • CarrotCarrot  (2 like this)
    SpaceBiscuit
    Vodi you are a treasure.
  • DiscJockeyDiscJockey  (1 like this)
    Colonist
    WHILE WE'RE AT IT!

Let's have them create The Thing! 

........I just realized that would actually make sense...

• MjaydeeMjaydee  (1 like this)
    Colonist
    i actually hope there are no predators in this series and that it was just a mistake of a writter wanting to mix two different storys into one ala avp. its a shame i think since it didn´t really start out as one universe where both are mixed together. the movies weren´t good and the games don´t satisfy the story. the comics are cool but altogether its not really a compelling mixture.

i´d rather have a total new species that is actually the gods of us , the engineers and the xenos. something completely insane xD 
  • CarrotCarrot  (1 like this)
    SpaceBiscuit
    Predators are rednecks.  Xenos are liberals
    Engineers are nazis
  • Well...  The gods of all...  Got to be the Timelords on Gallifrey.  Roll on the Doctor Who crossover.
    GHOST KING - Lord Wolf
  • homer1962homer1962  (2 like this)
    Colonist

Well...  The gods of all...  Got to be the Timelords on Gallifrey.  Roll on the Doctor Who crossover.

One problem. They are all dead.
  • Facehugger_JohnFacehugger_John  (1 like this)
    Colonist
    Just because a superb new film has been directed by Ridley Scott that doesn't mean that Michael Bay can't still direct Abbott and Costello Meet Predator.

"Who?" "That's what I'm asking you!!!!"
    "Son of a betch. They were right."
  • adinfinitumadinfinitum  (1 like this)
    Colonist

I think the Mural in the giant head chamber has a lot to tell on this story.

What do we know about Predators and Aliens? For starters, it's been the Predator's right of way to hunt Aliens to prove themselves among their peers (AVP - Pyramid scenes). This suggests that it could have been this way for 1000's of years. Perhaps the Aliens are the ultimate species - self sustaining (battery like energy system - acid blood), doesn't require food, mass-reproduces (queen) and excellent sensory perception. Perhaps the Aliens we see were copies of the original race (but modified by Engineers to be aggressive biological weapons).

How would Predators and Engineers intergrate/co-habilitate?

We've seen the Predators are not all out war machines (end scene of AVP, rooftop scene of AVP:R) and could therefore form an alliance with the Engineers. 

Perhaps Predators, as a race, are victims of the genetic modification goo?

Engineers provide Aliens to hunt = predator happy.  

• homer1962homer1962  (1 like this)
    Colonist

What do we know about Predators and Aliens? For starters, it's been the Predator's right of way to hunt Aliens to prove themselves among their peers (AVP - Pyramid scenes). This suggests that it could have been this way for 1000's of years. Perhaps the Aliens are the ultimate species - self sustaining (battery like energy system - acid blood), doesn't require food, mass-reproduces (queen) and excellent sensory perception. Perhaps the Aliens we see were copies of the original race (but modified by Engineers to be aggressive biological weapons).

We've seen the Predators are not all out war machines (end scene of AVP, rooftop scene of AVP:R) and could therefore form an alliance with the Engineers. 

A lot. For a start they have never met. Never been in the same movie together. Just like Dr Who and Star Trek. I once had a nightmare that there were two films called AVP and AVPR. But then I woke up and realised it was all a bad dream.
  • adinfinitumadinfinitum  
    Colonist

homer1962 said:

A lot. For a start they have never met. Never been in the same movie together. Just like Dr Who and Star Trek. I once had a nightmare that there were two films called AVP and AVPR. But then I woke up and realised it was all a bad dream.

Calm down! It's just make believe...kids these days!
  • AVPFanGirl1AVPFanGirl1  
    Colonist
    I posted this right after I saw the movie on a different forum. "I'm calling it right now, the "Space Jockeys" are at war with the Predators.  Which is why they wanted to destroy the human race.  Because the Predators train to kill the "Space Jockeys" by hunting the best humans.  Or Xeno-morphs after they burst out of our bodies. Spolier**** the 2nd to last scene in Prometheus was the end of AVP...
    "Everything that has a beginning has an end." ~The Oracle~
  • AeusAeus  (10 like this)
    Batswag
    This thread.

Oh god my eyes.
    The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Forum Tips

• Bookmark All Discussions to catch all of the action.
• Introduce yourself here.
• Click your username for more options.
Dismiss to unsticky discussions.
Imgur for hosting images.
• Email: prometheusforum@gmail.com
• More forum tips.