Prometheus Forum
We are the Gods now
Star Wars Lego
  • ummesterummester  (2 like this)
    AssFlower

Ultimate Nerd Toy!

When I was a kid I wanted to build the SW vehicles out of lego but the pieces just weren't right. Now lego has gone and made sets, so I couldn't let my childhood dream go unrequitted. Still, the sets aren't perfect, so I remodel them.

I'll put snaps of Star Wars lego things I build in here - but I am lazy with the photos and take them irregularly.

Discuss all things Star Wars lego, I guess. Do you have any? Favourite sets or MOCs you have seen and so on.

Suck fuddlety!
  • BeerBeer  
    Colonist
    My fav Legos were space legos but not SW related, those didnt exist.

I've been thinking of buying some legos but only if they have non SW space legos. None of this ninja or pirate lego BS.
    I feel like chicken tonight, like chicken tonight, chicken tonight!
    Beef! It's what's for dinner.
    I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back I want my baby back Chili's...baby back ribs. Chili's baby back ribs...BBQ sauce!
  • ummesterummester  
    AssFlower

Yea, I had a lot of the Space Lego as a kid Beer. But I kept trying to make Star Wars, Thunderbirds, Battle of the Planets and Star Blazers stuff out of it.

If you are thinking of buying nice sets to build, look at some of the collector stuff like the Space Shuttle and so on. Usually have 1500 odd pieces and look nice on display.

Suck fuddlety!
  • VodiVodi  (1 like this)
    Predator
    Amazing!

Lego = best toy ever

I have a big Lego X-Wing to make but haven't got round to it yet
    Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.
  • BeerBeer  
    Colonist
    Vodi said:

Amazing!

Lego = best toy ever

I have a big Lego X-Wing to make but haven't got round to it yet

You can DO it!
    Get 'er done!
    Red Team Go!
    I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back I want my baby back Chili's...baby back ribs. Chili's baby back ribs...BBQ sauce!
  • ummesterummester  
    AssFlower

Have you got the collectors series X Wing Vodi? I just got a standard one but pulled it apart and rebuilt it to minifig scale, looking at X Wing blue prints and the collectors model instructions for help.

Suck fuddlety!
  • egosheepegosheep  (2 like this)
    Colonist
    Here are a few of my favorite SW MOCS:

imageimageimage
  • ummesterummester  
    AssFlower

The sandcrawler is amazing - I believe that model actually moves on it's tracks also.

I've build that Snowspeeder - the creator has a breakdown of how it is constructed somewhere. It looks really nice but is a little flimsy.

The trees and stuff in that ATST moc inspired me to make an endor scene - they are superbly made - but the ATST has it's leg dimensions a bit wrong and is a little small to fit 2 minifigs in the cockpit.

Suck fuddlety!
  • egosheepegosheep  (2 like this)
    Colonist
    Yeah the sandcrawler has like a conveyor belt inside it with a full interior and cockpit. 

There's other great ones but I just found these at short notice.

This has me excited... brickarms is releasing SW imperial blasters and Han's blaster.
  • BeerBeer  
    Colonist
    badass
  • VodiVodi  
    Predator
    Nice!

DAT DL-44
    Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Forum Tips

• Bookmark All Discussions to catch all of the action.
• Introduce yourself here.
• Click your username for more options.
Dismiss to unsticky discussions.
Imgur for hosting images.
• Email: prometheusforum@gmail.com
• More forum tips.